top of page


Now Accepting New Clients For Speech and Feeding Therapy


If you are using insurance, doctors orders are required. Begin the process now by requesting for your Physician to send us orders for evaluation and treatment of speech and/or swallowing therapy. Please fax orders to:


For private pay, please complete our enrollment form and email to

For more information call



  • How do I start my speech therapy enrollment process?
    To begin your enrollment process, we will need signed doctors orders requesting an evaluation of your child's speech and/or swallowing skills.
  • Do you accept insurance?
    Yes, we accept some insurance plans. For call us at 281-845-4683.
  • What if you dont accept my insurance?
    If we do not accept your insurance, we have a cash pay option available. We are happy to provide a superbill that you can submit to insurance for reimbursement.
  • How do you determine if my child meets the requirements for speech therapy?
    To determine if someone qualifies for speech therapy, we will conduct an in-depth assessment. Formal and informal testing measures are used to determine if speech and/or swallowing therapy is medically necessary.
  • Do you provide feeding therapy?
    Yes, we provide feeding and swallowing therapy.
bottom of page